- Qualifications: MA ( Research Psychology)
- Position: Director on TTBC Board, Operations Director
- Experience: 7 Years
- Sheri Errington is the Director of Operations at The Teddy Bear Clinic for Abused Children, where she has worked for 7 years. She has an MA in Research psychology and is registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa. Sheri specialises in Monitoring and Evaluation, but has lead the development of The Teddy Bear Clinic’s increased focus on research and the establishment of sound Monitoring and Evaluation systems. Sheri has presented research on The Teddy Bear Clinic’s service-level impact at both local and international conferences. Her interests are in the field of child abuse, child sexual offending, youth at risk, child development, trauma and exercise.
- Qualifications: BA (Hons) Philosophy of Religion, Dipl. Child & Youth Care, Candidate MSc Neuro-Development
- Position: Director on TTBC Board, Director of the JHB Parent Child Counselling Centre
- Luke is the monitoring and evaluation manager for Johannesburg parent Child Counseling Centre. He is also the Chief Operational Officer, trainer and supervisor of the Art Therapy Centre. He is a long standing advocate for Child protection and as such is a convenor for the Johannesburg Child Advocacy Forum; Legal advocacy spokesperson for Women and Men Against Child Abuse and Development officer for the Shaken and Abused Baby Initiative.In his influential career he has held the position of Executive Director of Bigshoes Foundation, who provided medical management of abandoned babies as well as paediatric palliative care. He was the Clinic Manager of the Teddy Bear Clinic for Abused Children. Project Manager for Child Abuse and Neglect Protocol at RAU University. Crisis Counsellor and Place of Safety Project Manager for Childline, Johannesburg and Child and Youth Care Worker for Johannesburg Child Welfare Society.